HOME STAGING & FURNITURE RENTAL
At Fama Living Montreal in collaboration with EuroStyle Furniture we offer furniture rental and home staging services. Whether you want to de-clutter and stage your home to put it on the market or just create a new environment to live in, you have come to the right place. We are here to help you make the best out of your space!
At Fama Living Montreal in collaboration with Eurostyle Furniture we offer different rental packages for each space in your home. Choose from our wide variety of contemporary, neutral, colourful, luxurious and good looking furniture to help furnish your empty space.
Our in store designers and consultants are always available to inform you about our services. In home services are also available at an additional fee.
Fama Living Montreal in collaboration with EuroStyle Furniture Montreal will deliver and install your rented furniture at a very reasonable price. The furniture is then inspected before and after the renting period and then our employees will disassemble and return the rented furniture.
So, when you are looking for furniture and accent pieces whether for home staging, condo development, business relocation, movie production or photo shoot, you will always find interesting, modern and elegant furniture available for rent that best suits your needs at Fama Living Montreal and EuroStyle Furniture Montreal.
What is “Home Staging”?
“Home Staging” is a technique of preparing, furnishing and presenting a private home that is on the market to sell with the goal and outcome of making it sell quickly and for its highest and best price possible. These staging techniques focus on improving a home’s appeal by transforming it into a welcoming and inviting property. The concept is to attract the buyer’s attention towards the strength of the property.
“Staging is preparing a house for sale so the buyer can mentally move in” says Barb Schwarz, president of the International Association of Home Staging Professionals.
According to the RESA study, the average home spends approximately 5 1/2 months on the market. Staging your home could help reduce the time spent on that market by at least a month. Statistics show that, once staged, homes spent 73% less time on the market. And homes staged prior to listing, sold 79% faster than those staged some time after being listed.
Advantages of Furniture Rental and Home Staging
- Statistics prove that properties sell twice as fast with the help of home staging.
- Staging a property makes it stand out from the other vacant properties available on the market and increases its chances of selling.
- Home staging is the maximum results for a minimal investment. Present your home with luxurious and modern furniture at a reasonable price.
- Home staging your property will save you months of waiting for it to sell and the stress and worry related to the sale of your home.
- Renting furniture or home staging can generate faster offers that are better and advantageous than the ones you will get if your property is unfurnished.
- Home staging is a smart investment. It will avoid reducing the price of your home and give you a better income.
- Home staging gives a second chance to a home that has been sitting on the market for a long time.
The important keys to Home Staging
- Visualization of the space for potential buyers
- Updating the property