ISaloni – Salone del Mobile Milano 2017
ISALONI – SALONE DEL MOBILE MILANO 2017
Salone Del Mobile in Milan is one of the most important events for designers and furniture manufacturers, which has been held since 1961 annually.
It is the world’s largest trade fair of its kind, showcasing the latest furniture design from countries around the world. It is considered a leading venue for the display of new products by designers of modern and unique furniture, lighting and other home furnishings. As stated “The Salone del Mobile.Milano is the creative and design hub for the furnishing sector”
The furniture market trends for the coming years are being determined at ISaloni.
ARPER at ISaloni – Salone Del Mobile Milano 2017
For more than half a century, the exhibition in Milan has become the most anticipated event of the year in the design of residential and public spaces, for manufacturers, importers and designers. This popularity is due not only to the indisputable quality of Italian furniture, but also to the creative design of the expositions.
The show’s annual visitation numbers 340,000 and more, with attendees from over 150 countries worldwide.
As mentioned on their official website “Ideas, creativity, innovation and technology were the key concepts underpinning the ad campaign, promoting the Salone del Mobile.Milano as an unmissable opportunity to gen up on the latest lifestyles as evidenced by groundbreaking designer trends. The strapline “Be the first to see the latest” affirmed the role of an event that over time has become a “must-see”, a global benchmark for the furnishing and design sector.”
As the event was coming to a close, President of the Salone del Mobile, Claudio Luti said “A stand-alone moment at which culture and industry become an international benchmark and an exemplary model for an Italy that works. It’s been an exciting week, full of positivity and enthusiasm from the companies, which showed themselves off to best advantage, from the creative genius displayed by the architects and designers and from the huge numbers of visitors who flocked to Milan to check out the latest innovations at the Salone and experience the buzz of the city”.
BOCA DO LOBO at ISaloni – Salone Del Mobile Milano 2017
ISaloni combines several specialized exhibitions:
- Salone Internazionale del Mobile (International Furniture Salon)
- Salone Internazionale del Complemento d’Arredo (Exhibition of Interior Accessories)
- Euroluce (Lighting Exhibition)
- Eurocucina (Exhibition of kitchen furniture)
- SaloneUfficio (Exhibition of furniture for working areas, the former EIMU)
- Salone Internazionale del Bagno (Exhibition of bathroom furniture)
- SaloneSatellite (An auxiliary event of Salone Internazionale Del Mobile, whose goal is to introduce the young designers up to 35 years old. Annually 700 graduates and students of the most prestigious design universities and schools get an opportunity to show their work and meet personally talent seekers and future employers)
- Sasmil (Exhibition of accessories and accessories for the furniture industry).
CECOTTI at ISaloni – Salone Del Mobile Milano 2017
The Salone Internazionale del Mobile is divided into three distinct sections: Classic, Design and xLux.
A range of different products that combine quality and technology, shaped by creativity and imagination are developed by over 2,000 exhibitors who invest each year in innovative products and home furnishing solutions.